Our goal as primary care clinicians is to provide quality, compassionate, comprehensive health care. We are able to manage most acute and chronic illness, both minor and serious. We are available for same day appointments for our established patients who need them.
Initial medical clinic visits are one hour long and our follow-up medical clinic visits are usually 30 minutes long and can be scheduled in the clinic or through our telemedicine program if necessary.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Annual physicals and wellness
- Managing patient with multiple chronic diagnosis
- Screening for geriatric syndromes
- Coordination of care with other physicians and agencies
- Patient and family education
- Covid-19 test and treatment
- Flu shots
- Pap Smears